530 Boulevard, Kenilworth, New Jersey 07033

Personal Injury

Personal Injury & Workers Compensation

Injuries from accidents may result in permanent disability, pain, loss of earnings, future medical expenses and the inability to perform many of your daily activities. We handle all types of personal injury cases including:

  • Automobile Accidents.

  • Motorcycle Accidents.

  • Truck Accidents.

  • Trip and Falls.

  • Bicycle Accidents.

  • Pedestrian Accidents.

  • Workplace Injuries.

  • Public Entity Negligence.

  • Bus Accidents.

  • Train Accidents.

The legal system cannot do anything to eliminate the pain and suffering you receive from an accident. The legal system can only provide you with a means to compensate you for your losses if you can prove the party that caused your injury was negligent. Generally, you have two years from the date of your accident to file a lawsuit. However, your case may require immediate attention.

We will review the circumstances of your accident to determine all the parties liable for your injuries. We will also decide whether we need to retain a Physical Engineer to conduct an immediate inspection of the accident scene. We will obtain all your medical records, X-rays, MRIs and surgery reports. Once your treatment has concluded, we will review your case with you. We will advise you of the strength of your case against those responsible for your injury. We will also provide you with an estimation of the monetary value of your damages. If we cannot resolve your case with the insurance carrier, we will file suit.

Public Entity Cases

Accidents caused by government entities are treated very differently. These are accidents caused by a governmental vehicle or train owned by New Jersey Transit, a Municipality, the State or Federal government. The accident may have occurred on public property. If so, then a Notice of Claim must be filed with that agency within 90 days of your accident. Failure to file a Notice of Claim within 90 days will result in the dismissal of any future lawsuit. If you suspect a government agency is responsible for your injuries, you need to consult with an attorney immediately.

Workers Compensation Cases

Injuries that occur during the course of your employment are also handled differently. A petition is filed in Workmens’ Compensation Court to recover money for your injuries. We do not need to prove your employer was negligent. Instead, we merely have to prove that you were injured as a result of you performing your job. Your case will be decided by a judge, not a jury. Our medical expert will provide an opinion to the Court as to what percentage loss of your bodily injury you sustained. The Court will rule as to what percentage loss you sustained and grant you a fixed monetary award set by the Workers Compensation Rate Chart.